Symposium of the Polish Bioinformatics Society 2023 — Instructions for authors
1. Abstracts must be submitted through the registration system.
2. The body of the abstract should not include any identifying information, such as the author’s names or affiliations in order to allow the double-blind review. That information should be written in dedicated spaces.
3. We strongly encourage the authors to fully use the limit of 2500 characters in order to provide greater insight into the topic.
1. Time limit for presentations is 15 min + 3 min for discussion.
2. Presentations should be uploaded and checked at the registration desk or in one of the coffee breakers. We prefer to have your presentation in .pdf or .pptx format.
1. The maximum poster size is no larger than A0 (841 x 1189 mm/ 33.1 x 46.8 inches).
2. The poster session will take place at the conference venue (the day/time of the poster session will be given in the conference program on the website).
3. The poster number will be assigned in the abstract book that you will receive upon registration at the conference venue.