Welcome to Polish Bioinformatics Society (PBIS) web page!
Polish Bioinformatics Society works to support and promote broadly defined bioinformatics research and education in Poland. Our aim is to bring the broadly defined bioinformatics together and foster interaction between scientists interested in bioinformatics coming from different scientific backgrounds. We work by organizing conferences, symposia and workshops for scientists and lectures and workshops for students interested in the field. We also give annual prizes to best Msc and Phd theses in bioinformatics to promote the results of best students and young researchers. We also have an advisory role in teaching bioinformatics by promoting good practices and bioinformatics education standards.
The latest news
The latest offers
- Postdoc position in the Interdisciplinary Laboratory of Biological Systems Modelling
- Postdoc position in human comparative genomics
- PhD and Post-doc positions in the International Centre for Translational Eye Research, Institute of Physical Chemistry, PAS
- Post-doctoral researcher in International Centre for Cancer Vaccine Science, University of Gdańsk, Poland
- RESEARCH AND TEACHING ASSISTANT PROFESSOR