Welcome to Polish Bioinformatics Society (PBIS) web page!
Polish Bioinformatics Society works to support and promote broadly defined bioinformatics research and education in Poland. Our aim is to bring the broadly defined bioinformatics together and foster interaction between scientists interested in bioinformatics coming from different scientific backgrounds. We work by organizing conferences, symposia and workshops for scientists and lectures and workshops for students interested in the field. We also give annual prizes to best Msc and Phd theses in bioinformatics to promote the results of best students and young researchers. We also have an advisory role in teaching bioinformatics by promoting good practices and bioinformatics education standards.
The latest news
- CAMDA 2018, full conference track at ISMB | July 7-8, 2018 | Chicago, USA | CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS
- Konkursy na najlepsze prace z bioinformatyki
- NGS 2018 | April 9 – 11, 2018 | Barcelona, Spain | CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
- Workshop on Artificial Intelligence in Bioinformatics | September 11, 2018 | Varna, Bulgaria | CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
- Bioinformatycy publikują
The latest offers
- Oferta pracy dla kierownika zakładu informatyki medycznej
- Positions in Systems Biology group
- PhD student position in development of methods for RNA 3D structure prediction and simulations Bujnicki group in IIMCB, Warsaw, Poland
- IIMCB in Warsaw offers a position in an interdisciplinary project focused on software development for structural biology of RNA
- PhD student position in development of cheminformatics software for RNA Bujnicki group in IIMCB, Warsaw, Poland