Welcome to Polish Bioinformatics Society (PBIS) web page!
Polish Bioinformatics Society works to support and promote broadly defined bioinformatics research and education in Poland. Our aim is to bring the broadly defined bioinformatics together and foster interaction between scientists interested in bioinformatics coming from different scientific backgrounds. We work by organizing conferences, symposia and workshops for scientists and lectures and workshops for students interested in the field. We also give annual prizes to best Msc and Phd theses in bioinformatics to promote the results of best students and young researchers. We also have an advisory role in teaching bioinformatics by promoting good practices and bioinformatics education standards.
The latest news
The latest offers
- PhD student in Computer Science and Bioinformatics
- Konkurs na stanowisko naukowe do pracy nad genomiką psowatych
- Instytut Medycyny Doświadczalnej i Klinicznej ogłasza konkurs na stanowisko asystenta lub adiunkta w Pracowni Bioinformatyki
- Scientific positions at Jagiellonian University in Kraków
- Job for Computational Biologist