Bioinformatics in Toruń 2017
Annual conference organised jointly by the Polish Bioinformatics Society and Faculty of Physics, Nicholaus Copernicus University in Toruń.
Time: June 22-24, 2017
Place: Institute of Physics UMK, Grudziadzka 5 street, Toruń;
Bioinformatics in Toruń is a yearly conference organised jointly by the Polish Bioinformatics Society (PBS) and Faculty of Physics, Nicholaus Copernicus University in Toruń (UMK). The main organiser serving as the chair of the Programme Committee and chair of the Organisation Committe is Professor Wiesław Nowak of UMK, vice-president of PBS.
Conference wa held on June 22-24, 2017 at the Faculty of Physics, UMK.
The main theme of the conference was bioinformatics & big data, nevertheless the conference was as usual heterogenous and covered wide array of topics that fall under umbrella of bioinformatics.
Dates: June 22, 2017 - June 24, 2017
- Harel Weinstein, Cornell University, New York, USA
- Weida Tong, The National Center for Toxicological Research and U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Jefferson, Arkansas, USA
- Andrew Smith, ELIXIR Hub, Hinxton, Cambridge, UK
• Krzysztof Kuczera, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas, USA
• Wladek Minor, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, USA
• Dan Staines, EMBL-EBI, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus Cambridge, UK
• Bartosz Wilczynski, University of Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland
• Sebastian Deorowicz, Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice, Poland
• Jarek Meller, Cincinnati Children`s Hospital Medical Center and University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, USA
• Feroz Zahid, Simula Research Laboratory, Lysaker, Norway
• Zeynep Kurkcuoglu, Utrecht University, Utrecht, Netherlands
• Jacek Błażewicz, Poznan University of Technology, Poznan, Poland
• Karina Kubiak-Ossowska, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK