NGS 2018 | April 9 – 11, 2018 | Barcelona, Spain | CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
NGS 2018 invites the submission of abstracts describing either original, unpublished research or research that has been published recently in a high-impact journal. Selection for presentation as either an oral presentation or a poster will be based on the review of extended abstracts. Authors who submit original, unpublished work selected for presentation at the conference may be invited to submit a full-length paper or extended abstract with full data for peer-review to published in the ISCB Community Journal, ISCB NGS-BARCELONA channel. All posters will also be invited to submit in poster format to the ISCB NGS-BARCELONA channel.
The program will address a wide range of topics such as genome assembly, variant characterization and analysis, gene expression, population history, and disease. Sizeable space is dedicated to submission-based presentations from the topics listed below.
- State of the art technologies, and technologies under development
- Novel software and algorithms
- Novel applications of NGS technologies in genomics and biology
- Genomic and transcriptomic analyses, including RNA analysis, transcription factor binding sites profiling, histone modifications, nucleosome positioning, copy number variation, genotyping, RNA structure, dynamics of transcription and translation, etc.
- Research breakthroughs based on exhaustive applications of NGS.
- Clinical and translational applications
- Applications to agriculture and biotechnology
- Societal and economic implications: forensic law, sociology research, history, etc.
- Economical impacts
SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS JANUARY 29, 2018!
More information: https://www.iscb.org/ngs2018-submissions